Call us now ! Send us an email W Wisconsin Av Milwaukee United States

Back to Top

161 West Wisconsin Avenue • Suite 5000 • Milwaukee, WI 53203


Many landlords are more than happy to take your rent money, but when you ask them to fix a broken step or a leaky ceiling, nothing ever gets done. If you notice a problem in your apartment or rental property, inform the landlord in writing immediately, and keep a copy for your records. If you live in the city of Milwaukee, you should also report the problem to the Department of Neighborhood Services by calling 414-286-2268. If the problem does not get fixed, and you are injured in an accident, you need an attorney. We are skilled at holding landlords accountable for injuries that happen on their property.

Over the years, we have handled thousands of tenant injury cases, and while there are many similarities, they are all very different. They are different because an accident affects each person in their own unique way. Injuries suffered in any of these accidents can be life altering. We understand that your immediate goal is to get your medical bills paid, and you want to make sure that you do not suffer financially and that the insurance company will be made to pay for any future treatment you may require.

If you or someone in your family has been injured on a rental property, please note that statutes of limitation do exist and vary from case to case. We know the law, and we know what it takes to maximize the value of your case. Please call us at 414-271-4262. We can then review the details of your situation and determine the best course of action. There is no fee for this consultation and no obligation of any kind.