Call us now ! Send us an email W Wisconsin Av Milwaukee United States

Back to Top

161 West Wisconsin Avenue • Suite 5000 • Milwaukee, WI 53203


If you have been injured on another person’s property, the owner of the property is legally responsible if their negligence caused your injury. In a slip-and-fall accident, you are entitled to file a lawsuit to recover the costs for medical bills, lost wages, and other pain and suffering or physical injury you may have sustained. Common types of slip-and-fall cases occur in grocery stores, shopping centers, parking lots, driveways, restrooms, apartment buildings and private homes.

Over the years, we have handled thousands of slip-and-fall cases, and while there are many similarities, they are all very different. They are different because an accident affects each person in their own unique way. Injuries suffered in any of these accidents can be life altering. We understand that your immediate goal is to get your medical bills paid, and you want to make sure that you do not suffer financially and that the insurance company will be made to pay for any future treatment you may require.

If you or someone in your family has been involved in a slip-and-fall accident, please note that statutes of limitation do exist and vary from case to case. We know the law, and we know what it takes to maximize the value of your case. Please call us at 414-271-4262. We can then review the details of your situation and determine the best course of action. There is no fee for this consultation and no obligation of any kind.